Friday, 31 May 2013

Top 5 favourite actors


 5. Benedict Cumberbatch

Yeah, so, I think he's pretty tops. Especially in Sherlock Holmes. Speaks so quickly and in a sort of low murmer which is really quite chilling/awesome.
 
 
 
 
 

 
4. Johnny Depp
 
 Who does not love Johnny Depp? Personally I loved his hilarious portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow in The Pirates of The Carribean films. Oh, and as The Mad Hatter.

 
 
 
 
3. David Tennant
 
 All time favourite Doctor in Doctor Who. Brilliant. He had that kind of thing about him that made him seem like he WAS the Doctor, merely playing the role of David Tennant. I'm almost sure of it. Very funny, and he talked real fast to distract the Daleks (If you haven't already realised I rate talking quickly and being funny quite highly for some reason).








2. Rowan Atkinson

Ahhhh. Rowan. Loved his portrayal of Mr Bean. Think he is fab. And guess what DUNN DUNN DERRRRN *Drum roll please* I also think he is hilarious. A close second with his wide range of amazingly crazy facial expressions.






1. Jim Carrey


This guy really take the biscuit. In fact he also eats the biscuit (You get my kind-of metaphor?) He is my all time favourite actor of all time...of all time...in the universe and beyond. I don't think it is possible to find an actor that is so naturally funny but can also make you all emotional when he does all the serious stuff. And not to mention: Best Facial expressions ever. BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment