Sunday, 3 February 2013

Viva La Vida en Espana

In October last year, me and my friends went on a College trip to Madrid. It was such an amazing 5 days, I put together a video of all the photos.
Here is the link please watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DZLXapBmPY


On a wall.

Nachos at TGI Fridays

And yes, I did make dalek cakes for the journey. You know you're a true Whovian when you do that. I've linked the recipe if anyone's interested...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who/extras/doctor-who-party-guide/mini-chocolate-dalek-cakes/

And no, mine did not turn out like the picture. They were like tanks, as one of my friends kindly pointed out ;) But boy were they massive! I'd literally never made anything with so much chocolate in my life (No, I tell I lie, I once made a volcano - not life size, mind - out of solid chocolate in year 7). I also didn't have those special round pot things, so I had to cut circular shapes with a knife. Not the neatest job.

But I was still proud.

OH YES! as the tenth doctor would say.

One of my dalek cakes - This angle does not do it justicce ;) And for any of you wondering: Yes they are Mikado sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment