Sunday, 10 February 2013

TEA.

Now, you may be wondering why I am blogging about tea. Well, my dear friends, this tea that I shall be telling you about isn't just tea (it's M&S tea - haha only joking, couldn't resist) it's DOCTOR WHO TEA. Yeah, I know. CRAZY.

You can get the tenth doctor 'flavour' tea. IT WILL TASTE OF BANANAS


Not to mention Amy Pond tea "Firey, a bit tart, and ready for adventure." Although.... wait.....Why is she all orange? I know's got ginger hair, but come on!

 
Or do you have a soft spot for Captin Jack? 
 
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmm...............almondy
 
You can buy them here if you are intereested:

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome post :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear ;) I'll take a look at your blog!

      Delete